[COG email blast] COG email blast

info at bpcog.org info at bpcog.org
Tue Mar 24 17:06:34 EDT 2009

This is a special reminder and invitation to join us this
Sunday for worship as we welcome the Rev. Robert
Foltz-Morrison to our ministry as our interim pastor. He
brings over 20 years of experience with him and we look
forward to his excitement, energy and wisdom as we move
ahead in our ministry at the Church on the Green. We hope
to see all of you there to help welcome him.
--
This service is provided by the Worship, Membership and
Evangelism Committee. Please spread the word to those who