[COG email blast] Rev. Robert Foltz-Morrison Named as interim Pastor at Church on the Green

Don Cornell worship at bpcog.org
Mon Feb 16 18:45:07 EST 2009

Rev. Robert Foltz-Morrison Named as Interim Pastor at Church on the Green
The Interim Pastor Search Committee announced during worship on February 15 that the Rev. Robert Foltz-Morrison has been named and approved as our Interim Pastor starting March 29, 2009. Rev. Foltz-Morrison comes to us with over 25 years experience both in the pulpit and in other positions within the denomination. Updates and additional information will be available in the monthly Spire and on our website at http://www.bpcog.org/.