[COG email blast] Reminder: joint worship this Sunday, January 25, at Park United Methodist Church in Bloomfield

Don Cornell worship at bpcog.org
Fri Jan 23 00:25:43 EST 2009

A reminder to all members of the Bloomfield Presbyterian Church on the Green:

We will be joining the congregation of Park United Methodist Church (across Broad Street) for morning worship at 10:45 AM this Sunday, January 25, 2009. Tatiana Dwyer of Church World Service will give a presentation on the Bosnia Build-a-Village program, a mission project that we supported with our offerings during joint worship services with Park Methodist last summer. There will be a potluck luncheon afterward. Please bring your favorite ethnic dish if you are planning to attend the luncheon. For more information, please call me at 973-748-9605.

Don Cornell
Chair of the Worship, Membership and Evangelism Committee of Session