[COG email blast] Photos of the new pipe organ have been posted to the website

Don Cornell worship at bpcog.org
Wed Oct 22 07:07:44 EDT 2008

Please visit the Bloomfield Presbyterian Church on the Green website at http://www.bpcog.org/events2008-10.shtml to see photos of the new pipe organ now being installed in our sanctuary. We will be able to hear it for the first time in worship near the end of November. Mark your calendars for Sunday, January 11, 2009 when the new organ will be dedicated in a special worship service.

Also available on the website are a worship schedule for October and November, and news about last Sunday's CROP Walk and the Children's Choir who sang in worship. And don't forget the events coming up this weekend: the English Tea on Saturday, and the Potato Luncheon and Hymn Sing on Sunday.

-Don Cornell, chair of Worship, Membership and Evangelism Committee